Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting to Know Me

 A different set of getting to know me questions!!

 Shot a gun Yes
Gone on a blind date Yes
Skipped school Yes
been  to Canada No
been to Alaska No
 been to Cuba No
Been to Europe No
Been to Las Vegas No

 Been to Disney Land No 
 Been to Disney World No
 Been to Mexico No
 Been to Florida No
Been on a plane Yes
Been on a Cruise Ship No
Served on a Jury No
Been lost Yes Twice!!!
Been on the opposite side of the country Yes
Gone to Washington, DC-- No
Swam in the Ocean No

Cried yourself to sleep Yes 
Played Cops and Robbers Yes when I was a kid, but not with my kids
Played Cowboys and Indians Yes when I was a kids, but not with my kids 
Recently colored with  crayons No 
Sang Karaoke No 
Paid for a meal with coins only Yes 
Made prank phone calls Yes
Laughed until some beverage came out of your nose Yes 
Caught a snowflake on your tongue Yes
Danced in the rain Yes
 Written a letter to Santa Claus Yes
Been kissed under the  mistletoe Yes 
Watched the sunset with someone Yes
Blown bubbles Yes 
Gone ice skating No 
skiing No 
Camped out under the stars  Yes 
 Seen something so beautiful that it took your breath away Oh Yes!!
Are or have been married Married 21 years 
Have children Yes 2 Boy 19 years old and Girl 14 
Have or had a pet Presently have 2 dogs~ Henry and Shelby and I've had other pets throughout my life.. no way I could list them all.  I love animals!!!
 Been skinny dipping outdoors No
 Been fishing Oh Yeah!! 
Been boating Yes 
Been water skiing No 
Been hiking and or mountain climbing Yes/No
Flown in a small 4-seater airplane Yes 
 Flown in a glider No
 Been flying in a helicopter  No
 Been flying in a hot air balloon No
Been  BUNGEE-jumping No
Jumped out of a good airplane No
Gone to a drive-in movie Yes
 Done something that could have killed you Yes 
Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life Yes 
Been to Africa No 
Been to Asia No 
Ever ride an elephant No 
Ever eaten just cookies for dinner Yes 
Ever been on T.V. No 
 Ever steal any traffic signs No
Ever been in a car accident No 
Have a nickname Yes 
Met a celebrity No
Run out of gas while driving a car Yes
Favorite drink:  coffee
Body piercing: no
Tattoos: No
 Did you ever drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle: yes
  Driven a manual shift car: No
Favorite number: 2
Favorite movie: Titanic
Favorite holiday: Christmas
Favorite dessert: Cheese Cake
Where do you see yourself in 10 years:  Being a Grandma

I hope you are all getting to know me better.  I will do another get to know me questionnaire sometime, I enjoy doing them!!

No comments: