Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Weeks Deals

Boy I have been busy..  with what you ask.  Well listing and shipping stuff that I have sold on ebay.  Last week was my biggest week dollars sales so far this year.  I sold 3 Thanksgiving blow molds.  They sold high, I was very pleased.  Blowmold Turkey  Blowmold Thanksgiving Indian    Even though it took me hours to create boxes to ship these out in.  They are the oddest sizes and the boxes can't be much bigger because then the cost of shipping skyrockets!!  It's challenging and time consuming.  But I managed.  Don't miss out on these items Current Auctions  
  Vintage Felt Rag Doll Christmas Ornaments

Plus I have been working a lot and I started my Christmas shopping.  I wish I could tell you about what  I already have done but these items are for my daughter and she might be reading my blog.  So I will have to keep it a secret at least for now.  And last but not least I've been reading Rick Springfield's new book Late, Late at Night.  When I heard it was going to be released I put it on my library hold list.  Then I heard about Shannen Doherty  new book Badass.  So I put that on my hold list too, well of course they both come in on the same day and both are new releases they are short loans.  Meaning they have to back in 2 weeks.  So I have reading every spare minute.  Plus I have the new Keith Richards new book on my hold list so that means that will be coming in any day.  So right now I'm very busy so my blogging is down to a minimum.

Is here is last weeks deals
Pick N Save Roundy's Sweetened Condensed milk $1 each~ no coupons, but still a great deal.  Folgers decaf $3.49 for the small can and I used $1 Sunday insert coupon doubled.  Cottonelle 12 pk $4.99 no coupon.  Cheer laundry soap $5 used $2 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  Kibbles and Bits small bag $4.99 used $1/1 from the Sunday inserts doubled.  Steam Fresh Vegs $.88 used $.50/2  from the Sunday inserts doubled.  McCans Potatoes $3 used $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts doubled.  Colgate clean toothbrushes for $.49 each with in ad coupon and I used $1/1 coupon on 2.  Fresh Express bagged lettuce $.88 with in ad coupon.  Eggs $.78 after ad coupon.  I spent $22 and saved $22.

Festival Foods deals Hershey choc chips .99 with ad coupon.  2 liter bottles of Coke for $.68 with ad coupon and then I used a B3G1free coupon that was in Pick N Saves ad.  It was a manufacturers coupon and not store specific.  Old Orchard juice $.99 and used a $.50/1 coupon printed from coupons.com  baby carrots $.49 with ad coupon.  Green Giant Steamer $.88 and I used $.50/2 coupons that were from the Sunday inserts and printed from somewhere.  Eggs $.78 with ad coupon.  Spent $14 and saved $24.

Walmart I price matches many of the above deals from Festival Foods.  Plus I bought a trial size Secret $.99 and Olay body wash $5. I used the coupon from the Sunday inserts: buy a Secret product and get $5 off any Olay body wash.  Great deal for $.99 I got the small Secret and the body wash...  great deal. 

I have working on all the Black Friday ads and how to work it with coupons.  I was going to stay home that day because I have work that night.  But the deals are looking to good to stay home..  I still have more then a week to decide.

I have to work on Thanksgiving.  My hubby and son will be hunting and Nicci was going to be alone all day.  So my mom is taking her along with her to lunch with my aunt and uncle.  I explained the plan to everyone and my son and hubby were like we don't get Thanksgiving..  well I'm working they are hunting... nooo...  Ok I will be cooking the day before and then I will have my mom come over a little while before they are done hunting and I get done with work to get things warmed up.  So they will be getting Thanksgiving too.   I know I will be very tired starting the day before Thanksgiving and through the weekend....  I have to work..  Working sure is getting in the way!!

No comments: