Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wednesdays Deals

Pick N Save deals I did the 3 Pillsbury Grands deal: buy 3 for $4.98 and get free butter.  I used the $.75/3 coupon I picked up at Piggly Wiggly earlier this week.  Colgate toothpaste $1/1 used $.75/1 doubled from the Sunday inserts.  Roundys eggs $.79 with in store coupon.  International delight on sale for $5/2 and used $1/2 coupon doubled from the Sunday inserts.  Johnsonville precooked brats $3.99, they were on sale but no coupon.  Spent $15 and saved $16.

Festival Foods deal Buy 10 Hunt's products for $8.  I got ketchup, Manwich, spaghetti sause and pudding.  I didn't have any coupons for any of these things.   Buy 10 Lipton Rice or Noodles and get a free deli roasted chicken.  So each of the sidedishes were $.90 each and then I got $6.49 chicken for free. Old Orchard juice $.99.   Canned mushrooms $.39 each.  Mandarin oranges $.39 each.  Canned Pineapple $.79 all of them had a limit of 4 so I took the ad over to Walmart and priced matched those and got 4 more of each.  I didn't
have any manufacturers coupons, only store coupons.  I saved $42, I spent $41.

Thats it for Wednesday!

No comments: