Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow Ball Ornament with Letter

Snow Ball Ornaments

 Isn't it pretty



 Styrofoam balls I bought at rummage sales over the summer.


I bought this bag of snow flakes from Target $1.99

Elmers Glue and a foam brush
Snow in a big container, no so messy that way
I put the ball on a skewer and painted the entire ball with glue, then sprinkled snow on it.  I let it dry for a day.  Then I bought white stick pins, which I used to pin ribbon at the top for a hanger.  And then pinned letters.  H for my last name. I also pinned all the first letter of all Nicci's friends name to a snowball.  These will be her Christmas present from her.  The letters I had in my scrapbook stash.
I think they are elegant.

The extra ornaments are available at www.differentthings.ecrater.com
  If you don't see the letter you want, email me the letter you need I might have it, these are easy to change. 
FREE shipping.

No comments: