Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday Deals

Walgreens has Huggies diapers $7.99 and I used $2.50 coupon printed from smartsource.com  No I'm not having a baby...  A co-worker is having a baby.  So I bought 2 packs.  I bought 3 Reach toothbrushes, I used their ad coupon making them $.99 and then used $1/1 coupons printed from coupons.com and smartsource.com  I also have some from the Sunday inserts. Schick Xtreme 3 razors are
$5.99 and I used $3/1, plus I received $3 register reward.  I bought 3 lindt candies for fillers because I had more coupons then items. 

Piggly Wiggly has Food Club butter $.99 with ad coupon.  Food Club evaporated milk free with website coupon. Which they actually took off $1 and it was on sale for $.79.   Food Club Granulated sugar and powered sugar $.99 each with ad coupon.  Pillsbury flour $.99 with ad coupon.  Hamburger Helper $.89 each when you buy 10.  I used $.75/3 coupons from the Sunday inserts and redplum.com  Then I received a $3 register reward.  Pasta Roni is $.79 each when I bought 5.  I didn't have any coupons for those.  My total is $16 and I saved $18.  I donated 5 of the Hamburger Helper  I love this time of year when all the stores have boxes for donating food, pet items and toys.  I wish that more stores would have boxes out all year around.  Festival Food collects food all year around.  It is so much easier to donate when the boxes are the store.  I will be gathering up toys I collected through the year so I can donate them for Toys For Tots.  Boxes are already out in many stores.  Also Nicci and I signed up for our first bell ringing date.   This works perfect for her volunteer time she needs for her religion class.  When my son went through religion class the kids volunteered for fall and spring clean up for elderly parishioners.  But for some reason they stopped doing that.  So the kids and the parents are now on there own finding safe and worth while places to volunteer.

 After I stopped at those places, I stopped at St Vincents.  I got some Christmas cutters, felt Christmas decorations, star tree topper and Fisher Price little people.  The tree topper I will keep the rest will be put on ebay today.  I didn't take pictures.  I can't remember do that any more!!

No comments: