Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesdays Deals

Pick N Save trip one:  Success Rice $1.79 on sale and I used $1/1 doubled from All You Magazine.  Folgers decaf $5.99 used $1/1 doubled from the Sunday inserts.  6 Keebler crackers $2.99 each, at checkout I received $10 off and a coupon for free milk.  Then I used $1/2 coupons from the Sunday inserts and I also found a coupon booklet from Keebler/Kelloggs.  There is a $1/2 coupon in there too.  Imperial margarine $.38 each limit of 3  Spent $6 and saved $25.

Trip 2: Another can of Folgers and used coupon.  10# potato $1.98 on sale.  International Delight $1.25 each used $1/2 coupon form Sunday inserts doubled.  Imperial Margarine $.38.  I also bought Shrimp but I had to return it because they over charged me.  Saved $28 spent $8.

Trip 3:  6 more crackers and used coupons, another Folgers and more International Delight.  Plus I found they have Star Kist Tuna pouches on sale for $.69 each and in those Keebler/Kelloggs coupon booklets there is a coupon for $1/2 Star Kist!!  So only $.19 each. Great deal! Spent $7 and saved $23!

Walgreen Buy 4 Holiday M&M's for $10 and receive $5 in register rewards and I used 2 $1/2 coupons.

Walmart I price matched Cheese from the Piggly Wiggly $.99 each and cream cheese $.88.  Price matched Festival Foods milk $1.49, Doritos $1.98   And Pick N Save's ad for Imperial margarine for $.38.  I picked up another Secret trial size for $.97 and Olay body wash $5 and used the buy one Secret and get $5 off the body wash.



Target has Betty Crocker potatoes for $.79 and I had many $1/2 coupons from the Sunday inserts and printed from www.coupons.com  and www.smartsource.com  Then they had Stove Top Dressing for $.79 and I had a coupon I had printed from some where for $1/2 and then I also had $.50/2 printed from www.target.com  They had Tide clear HE for $2.84 and I had a $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts (there might have been a Target coupon from the Sunday inserts, but I didn't have one).  Oxiclean big container was $4.99 and I had a $1/1 from the Sunday inserts.  Cesar dog treats $2.99 and I had $2/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts and then Sausages were $2.50 and I had a $1.50 coupon printed from Targets Catalina machine a few weeks ago.  I chose the lean variety because they are Fords Christmas gift.  The Cesar treats are only 9 calories each.  He is really really over weight so we have to be real careful what treats we give him.  I bought some other misc stuff my total came to $31 and I saved $23.  Nice!!


Festival Foods Beneful $5.39 and used $2 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  It wasn't on sale but I needed to spend $5 non coupon items plus my stock pile of dog food is really low.  And I do have the $2 off any Beneful dog food from the Sunday inserts.  I bought the $1.49 milk, Doritos $1.99.  Celery $.48 with store coupon.  Cream cheese for $.88 each.  Spent $14 and saved $13.



I think I will be going back to Pick N Save on Saturday (they double on Saturdays too) because I have more of the International Delight, Folgers coupons and maybe I will be picking up Kelloggs instead of the crackers.   Tomorrow I will be picking up more of the M&M's because Nicci and I will be bell ringers there after school!

No comments: