Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gosselin

I just finished reading Multiple Bles8ings by Jon and Kate Gosselin it was published in 2008 so it's not new and really there was nothing in there that was news to me.  Except for did you know that NBC had a makeover home show of it's own called Home Delivery??   Jon and Kate were the first home they made over.  Here is a link to some before and after photos Jon & Kates first home  I didn't know any of this.  The rest wasn't news to me.  However Kate has a new book released a few months ago.  I have it on my request list at the library.  So I wanted to read the first book before I read the second.  The new book is called I Just Want You To Know Letters To My Kids on Love Faith & Family.  It ranked high the Best Sellers list when it was released but dropped fast...  hope it's good.  I will let you know..

Back to Multiple Bles8ings.  It was a fast read and not a long book.  I really told details about Kates pregnancy and life before the twins and before the sextuplets.  She seemed very open and honest about herself.  This book ends where the TV show picked up.  I have only watched the show up until I believe the end of season 3, the library doesn't have the rest of the seasons.. boo hoo!

No comments: