Monday, July 19, 2010

My Samsung Washer and Dryer review after 3 years


I have a pair of Samsung Silver Care front loaders.  They are 3 years old and I haven't had a problem with either of them (knocking on wood)  I bought the 3 year extending warranty and didn't use it.  I don't have the pedestals, however I get them if I could go back in time.  I have thought about having hubby putting cabinets or building something for underneath.  The reason.. they are deep, I bought the biggest they had and I have to really swat to reach in and make sure that nothing is stuck to the top of the washer drum.  Not getting any younger here!!  I haven't had any trouble with odor, however I leave the door ajar on the washer after every load.  My clothes are clean and not wrinkled.  I use strictly HD soap.  I live in the country so saving money on water isn't an issue dollar wise.  I didn't see a difference with my electric bill after I bought this pair.  However it takes longer to wash a load, 15 minutes longer.  But drying time is shorter because the clothes come out of the washer with less water.  I would pair this pair again.

No comments: