Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesdays Deals

Walgreen's Dentyne Gum on sale for $.79 and $.40 used $.99 off coupon from there in store coupon book and I used 3 $1/1 coupons.  I made money on these.  I might go back and get more I have a few more coupons from the Sunday inserts.  Pilot pens are on clearance for $.99 I used this coupon print 2.  After you sign up you will get a email with the printable link.  Walgreens also have high lighters for $.09 great fillers.  Cologate Total is free after register rewards and I used a $1/1 form the Sunday inserts.  Bought a few more of the Gillette razors $.89 after coupons and register rewards.  Saved $39, spent $12 and received some register rewards.

Walmart Finish with Jet Dry tabs 40 count are on clearance for $3.50 and I used $2.50 found in the Sunday inserrts a few weeks back.  So I paid $1 per 40 count bags.  I bought 6 bags.  I am set for a long time!  Act II popcorn is $.96 I used coupons I printed at coupons.com and www.smartsource.com  Watermelons are $1.98 and Cantaloupes are $.99.  We can NOT get enough of this around here.  We easily go through one melon a day.  Armed chairs in a bag are $5 each.    Krylon Rubbed Bronze is on sale for $2.67 each.  Price matched Sunchips $1.88 and Tuna $.44 both from the Festival ad.  Hot Pockets are $1.67 at Piggly Wiggly I price matched and used $1/3 coupons.  El Paso shells are $.99 at Walgreens (they were out) so I price matched at Walmart.  On their packages of shells there was a coupon for buy 2 and get a seasoning packet free.  So I'm glad I bought them at Walmart. 

Pick N Save:  Starbucks 4 packs of Frappachino on sale $4.99 and used $1/1 coupon from the Sunday inserts doubled.  Fisher Nut Topping $2.19 this is regular price but I needed some..  used $1/1 printed from smartsource.com  Nawsoms mini's on clearance for $2.12 and used $1/1 printed from either coupons.com  or smartsource.com  doubled!!  Only $.12 each!!!  Nice.  Kemps Ice Sandwiches on sale for $1.49 limit one so I couldn't use my coupon..man!!  I dislike that!!  Necklace glow sticks on clearance for $.75  still cheaper then the dollar store.  Redi Serve chicken patties $1/1 no coupon my son just loves these.  I only buy them when they are on sale.  Right Guard Mens solid on sale for $1.50 used a $1.50/1 coupon from I think the All You magazine..  not sure though. Purina ONE 6 pound bag on clearance for $5.69 (regular price $11.39)  Phil cream cheese $.88 on sale limit one.  Kraft slice cheese 2/$4 bought 5 and used a in store coupon $1/3 not doubled but since I bought the 4 slic cheeses and the cream cheese I got a Catalina coupon for $5 good on my next visit.  Saved $35 and spent $21.

Target Bic pens are on sale for $.60 each, print Bic coupons from target.com  Thats 10 cents for 10 pens nice.    Reminder with the Target coupons...  follow the link above, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on coupons.  Look for Bic under school supplies.  You will be able to print 2 from each computer.  However the cashier might limit you to only 2 at a time. 

No comments: