Monday, February 1, 2010

The Heavenstone Secrets by VC Andrews

Just finished reading The Heavenstone Secrets by VC Andrews.  This is the first book in the new series.   I have read every book by VC Andrews.  It all started with Flowers in the Attic release back in the 80's, when I was a teenager.  Now 60 or so books later I'm still reading them as they are released.  

This book is very good.  Semantha Heavenstone has a sister named Cassie.  Cassie is the evil sister.  Early in the book Cassie takes control of the family and her sister, Semantha.  Cassie is careful to cover her manipulating ways, murder and rape!!  In the last 2 chapters all her secrets and torture of her sister and father come pouring out.  By the last chapter you want more of the story and can't wait for the next book in the series.  The next book Secret Whispers the second and final book in the Heavenstone series will be released in February 2010.

Also there is news that the next VC Andrews series will be a vampire related book.  Interesting...  I have not read the Twightlight series.  I've seen the first movie.  My daughter has read the series and seen the movies.  I can't wait for VC Andrews book releases!!!

No comments: