Monday, February 22, 2010

The Smell of the Tile Glue

The smell of the tile glue is something awful.  It's horrible.  I can't wait for the installer to be done for the day, I can't stand it in the house.  I had know idea it would be this bad.  Henry (the dog) is at my mom's house for the day, so as soon as this guy is gone I'm going to her house.  Right now I'm sitting in my bedroom with the window open, hey I live in Wisconsin, we don't open our windows in February here..  that's a hint how bad it is!!!

I'm a little worried about bringing Henry here...  I know I should be worried about our own health breathing these fumes in.  How can the installer do this every day??  Will this guy live a LONG life dealing with these fumes every working day??

I'm not thrilled with the idea of another full day tomorrow with the smell.  The bit the installer has done so far does look great!!!

The quartz people called this morning, he asked if he could have the island counter top picked up and taken back to the shop.  They want to buff and work on it there to see if they could get the scuff marks out.  I'm like yes please.  However I don't have a counter top on the island now.  Sure I'm not doing a lot of cooking these days, but I know I will miss it.  That is where we do all of... well everything there. 

Well my son is in need of the laptop so I guess I'm done blogging.

No comments: