Friday, February 26, 2010

Target Pedigree Dog Food

I did finally get to go shopping.  Very good day on the deals.  Target has 20# bags of Pedigree Dog Food on sale for $9.99 a bag.  I had $3 off 8# or larger coupons from the Sunday Inserts.  I can't believe I got a 20# of dog food for $6.99!!  Amazing.  I also got the Fur Fighter's free after coupon.  I also got a 4 pk of Reveal light bulbs for $.64!!  About a month ago I printed a $1.50 off one coupon from Target.com.  They are on sale right now for $2.14.  That is a very good deal because they are 100 watt, hubby needs those for in the shop.  100 watt bulbs are getting harder to find all the time.  I also got Rimmel Mascara free.  Price was $2.99 and I had a coupon for $3 off any Rimmel Mascara!!  This coupon came from All You Magazine.  If you ever have a chance to pick this up (only available at Walmart or through subscription) do it!!  Every month there are a ton of coupons...  high value.  This magazines coupons pays for itself over and over again!!  I spent $26.00 and saved $33.20.  Nice for 3 bags of dog food, light bulbs, mascara, and fur fighters.

Pick N Save I spent $22.00 but saved $36.  That was without double coupons.  I got 9 Gum Toothbrushes free!!   If I would have been able to double (they only double on Wednesday) I would have saved another $5.  However I did get a catalina coupon for $2.50 forward my next visit.  This came from buying 4 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks.  They were $2 each and I used 2-$.50/2 coupons.

Goodwill I dropped off the bags of stuff and stopped in to take a peek at what they had.  I bought 5 Pampered Chef Season's Best cookbooks and a cookbook stand.  I've always wanted one of those.

I stopped at a few other places to just shop the deals.  However nothing real exciting!!

No comments: