Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Fun

Henry didn't know what to think about this huge blow dryer!!!  We had to much fun with this!

Action shot of Henry getting thrown into a pile of leaves.
Henry working hard to get out of the pile.

Ford is so adorable in the leaves!
Nicci and Ford having a good time in the leaves!

This is a huge pile of leaves.  It covers the entire garden.  It took Nicci, my mom and I 3 hours to rake and haul all of these leaves.  
This is my husband on the tractor which is plowing all the leaves into the garden.
Yup randomness... my van!  Hey it's clean in this photo!  I really like my van.  It has 108,000 miles on it and it runs great.  It better because for what ever reason Ford doesn't produce vans any more.  So this is it, I have to take good care of it.

No comments: