Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesdays Deals

Wednesdays deals started at Festival Foods to return the peas that they over charged me.  Hunts ketchup $.69 with store coupon.  Doritos $1.88 with store coupon.  Cottonelle 12 pack $4.99 with in store coupon.  Ragu $.99 with in store coupon.  Flour $.99 with store coupon.  Ore Ida potato's buy 6 and final cost is $1.10 each with Festival/manufacture coupon.  Half a gallon of chocolate milk $.88 with store coupon.  Coffee Mate pints $.99 I didn't have any coupons.  Eggs $.69 with store coupon.  Spent $25 saved $31.

Pick N Save  Mountain Dew 2 liter $.98 with store coupon.  Heinz gravy $.99 buy 7 and get $4 off with manufacturer/store coupon!  So I spent $3 on 7 jarred gravy's.  Pasta Roni $.88 with store coupon.  Hills Brothers coffee $5.99 with store coupon and I used $.75/1 coupon doubled from the Sunday inserts.  I bought the decaf because the regular Hills Brothers coffee is cheaper at Walmart which is their regular price.  Always have to be careful.  I bought the decaf because decaf rarely goes on sale.  Velveeta cups $.62 on clearance.  I used $1/2 coupons from the Sunday inserts and those coupons were doubled.  Buy $5 worth of Contadina tomato products and a get a coupon for free pasta.  However my coupon didn't print so I went to the service desk and they just gave me a box of pasta worth $1.09.  Chunky soup $3/2 and I used $1/2 coupons I printed from  coupons.com or smartsource.com Hot Pockets $1.48 in store coupon.  Milkyway candy bar $.44 used buy one get one free coupon.  5# potatoes $.98.  Spent $18 and saved $33. 


Office Max.  Nicci's Battery backup/surger died the other day.  It was my old one, which was about 5 years old.  So we got our use out it.  So I bought a new one.  Then I picked up 4 spindles of Lightscribe DVD's that were on sale $14.99 for a 30 pack.  I had a $20 off $100 purchase coupon.  So I used that. 

Target  Airwick spray $1.24 and used $1/1 coupon.  Pedigree $7.49 used $2 coupon.  Filled a prescription and got a $10 gift card.  I still have one more prescription to fill so I will use another one of these gift card coupons next week.  I received the coupons in a Target home mailer.

I went to Walmart but I can't find my receipt now.  I did look at it before I left the store and it was correct.   I know I price matched Piggly Wiggly milk coupon for $1.69 and $1.99 any bagged candy used $1.50 off Hersheys coupon form Sunday inserts.  Festival Foods Eggs $.69 and Doritos $1.88.  Some candy for a project to be used for Nicci's Halloween project.  I can't remember any of other things I bought.

I stopped at Piggly Wiggly and Walgreens yesterday..  Starting with Piggly Wiggly they had Broccoli crowns and Cauliflower for $.79 pound.  Piggly Wiggly bread $.49.  Pillsbury crescent rolls $.99 each when you buy 6.  So I bought 6 and used $.75/3 coupon from a store display.  Frozen Deli pizza $2.49 and used $1/1 coupon which is on the package.  Milk $1.69.   A tomato $.94.  Spent $15 and saved $12.  However when I received my receipt I noticed I was charged $1.65 for candy I didn't buy.  I went to the service desk to get my money back.  Here the checker did a price check before I came through her lane.  Now thats the second week in a row there was a mistake on my receipt. 

Walgreens I bought candy for Nicci's Halloween party.  Plastic tumblers $1/8 for party.  Nivea body wash $5/2 and used $3/1 coupons from last Sundays inserts.  Blistex free after register reward. 

Thats it for this week.

No comments: