Friday, October 8, 2010

Schick Hydro 5 Razor

Today I stopped at Walgreens, they have Schick Hydro 3 or 5 razors for $7.99 and they give you a $4 Register Reward and I had a $4 off coupon from the Sunday inserts.  So the razor is free.  I didn't get any of these coupons in my inserts for I bought some of these from couponkutters.com   I also bought some Nestle water, Kibbles and Bits coupons which I also didn't get in my paper.   I then also bought Dove candy, Starbucks Frappucinno and Jolly Time Popcorn coupons.  I did get these in my paper however I wanted more.  I have buying coupons from www.couponkutters.com for about a year, they provide a great fast service.

I stopped at Walmart to pick up some of the Nestle water.  Walmart has 28 packs for $2.88 each all the time and then I used the $1/2 coupons.  My husband provides water for his workers so I buy 6 28 packs a week. 

That was all my shopping for the day.  However I did stop at a few rummage sales.  There are so few, I didn't go yesterday I just waited for today to go.  I bought an exercise bike for $10 it was like new.  Seriously the previous owner said it was only used twice.  I believe it.  Then I bought a pink Pyrex bowl, early readers books, 3 children's books on tape and that's it.  I forgot to take pictures!!  I know!  I have a brand new camera and I forget to take pictures before I put the stuff away.  I had a very busy day.  Yesterday I listed a bunch of stuff on craigslist.  I got in email this morning about a lot of air fresheners I listed.  The email was from the lady I bought Henry from.  So I emailed her and she said stop by after my shopping trip.  So I brought Henry a long so they could catch up with each other.  When I arrived I put Henry's leash on and we walked through their garage to the door going into the house.  What does Henry do??  They have a full length glass screen door.  Yup Henry goes running full boar into the glass door.  I'm glad it was glass because if it was a screen he would have gone straight through it. He hit the glass hard and bounced off it.  Rolled down the step, don't worry he's ok.  His previous owner asked how he was doing my response was "he didn't get any smarter"  LOL  We had a nice visit.  Henry got to spend some time with his former friend, Jack who is a bichon and their new dog who is also a bichon.  I think Henry is still happier with us.

So instead of going rummaging yesterday I cleaned and decorated the house for Halloween.  Here is a shot of the long shelf.  I like it, what do you think?




No comments: