Friday, October 8, 2010

Wednesdays Deals

Walgreens Starbucks Frappuccino 4 packs are on sale for $5.99 then in used the in ad coupon for $2 and there was a $1 in the Sunday inserts.  $2.99 a 4 pack is a great deal.

Walmart Old El Paso taco shells $1.18 used $.50 coupon printed from www.coupons.com and then on the shells package there was a coupon for if you bought 2 products you get a package of seasoning free.  Mini pumpkins and gourds are on sale for $1 per bag.  I price matched Festival Foods Sour Cream for $.68 and Cream Cheese $.88 each.

Festival Food I got more Cream Cheese and sour cream because there is a limit.  Old Orchard juices $.99 each, I really stocked up on these, no limit.  These next items were all ad coupons.  5# potatoes $.49.  Baby carrots $.49.  3# onions $.49. I have never seen these before so I bought Orvs pizza crusts for $1.99 I know they weren't on sale.  But I wanted to try them.  I have never seen frozen pizza crusts.

Pick N Save Betty Crockers brownies $.88 each with ad coupon.  Ronzoni noodles B1G1F and I  used $.55 coupons printed from coupons.com Pillsbury Grands $1 each I used $.75/3 coupon from a in store display a few weeks ago.  Kraft shredded Mexican cheese on clearance for $1.59 and used $1/2 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  Frigo snack cheese in big package on clearance for $3.74 and used $1/1 coupon and Coffee Mate Cinnamon Bun on clearance for $1.04 I didn't have a coupon for these but everything else I did and they were doubled.   Saved $30 and spent $16.


Thats all the shopping I did on Wednesday.

No comments: