Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gosh!

I can't believe it's been 9 days since I last posted.  So much has happened.  I've shopped, had a 4 day rummage sale, went to Goodwill's friends and family night, homecoming, had a great week in my store, and sold a bunch of stuff on ebay.  Well lets get started and catch up!

Last weeks shopping trip took place on Tuesday because Wednesday was set up day for the rummage sale plus we opened for a few hours. 

Walmart Price matched $.29 eggs from Festival Food ad.  Price matched Milk $1.69 and $.69 a pound Broccoli with the Piggly Wiggly ad.  Price matched Aldi's ad for Cantaloupe $.99 each.  Then I stopped at Festival Foods Mountain Dew 2 liter $.29 with store coupon.  Lasagna noodles $.88 with store coupon.  My favorite frozen pizza is Good n Garlic Chicken..   They are to die for.  $2.45 each with store coupon.  That is more then I usually pay for pizzas, but they are so done good!  More of the $.29  eggs.  A gallon of chocolate milk $1.88 both my kids were happy, I bet it's been years since I bought chocolate milk.

That is it for my shopping trip last week.  I was in a hurry and I didn't get to double coupon because I shopped on Tuesday.

No comments: