Monday, March 22, 2010

First Rummage Sale of the Season

On Thursday I needed to pick up the portrait.  My local JoAnn Fabrics is a good distance from my house, about a half hour away.  So I don't get over to that area often.  I thought I would make a day of it, stop at thrift stores and other stores in that area.  Boy did I have fun.  I found the first rummage sale of the season.  And this is what I bought...
Aren't these the greatest Pumpkins ever!!! $.50 each, what a deal!!  However do I really need another Halloween or fall decor... no!!  But I couldn't stop myself, I loved them so much.

I also bought these..



They were $1 for all 4!!  These are very large.  I often do my house in gold and in red, so they will be perfect at Christmas.

I really didn't find anything worth talking about at the thrift shops.  I did stop at a new shop that just opened a month ago.  It was nice, I will be stopping back there every chance I get.  This shop was completely made over before they moved in.  There is even a cafe with coffee and sweet rolls that can be purchased.  Complete with a counter area with stools.  Also in the cafe area they use the tables and chairs that are for sale for additional sitting area.  Very nice!!!  This place is not the typical thrift shop!!

No comments: