Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Deals

Today Target had Revlon Cuticle Nippers priced at $.98 and I had some $1 off any Revlon Tool.  The cashier adjusted the coupons to $.98...  so free.

Target had Loreal Mascara on clearance, $1.42 I had $1 off coupon.  It wasn't free but $.42 is a great deal for Loreal!!

I printed www.coupons.com 2 of the Kotex $1/1 good on any product.  Walmart has the liners for $1 each.  Two free!!

My aunt stopped by the house yesterday to see the make over and she brought me coupons!!  Gotta love it!!  It's like getting a special gift every time she brings me coupons!!  There was another John Frieda $3 off coupon, so I stopped at Walgreen's and bought another Shampoo for $.99.

Pick N Save I spent $10.70 saved $25.51!!  They had 4 pack fly strips on clearance $.50 each.  I bought a bunch.  I never remember to buy fly strips ahead and then when I need them bad all the stores are sold out.  Well Now I'm stocked up... bring on the flies!!!! 

Festival, I spent $38.96 and saved $51.81.  Festival had a lot of great deals.  Many $1 items, like Sunny D (had coupon), 4 pk of fruit bowls, Louis Kemp Crab & Blue Bunny fudge bars.  They also had the 3 pound natural casing hot dogs for $3.88 and I had printed the $1 coupon from www.coupons.com 
So $2.88 for 3# of natural case hot dogs.  Good price.  Now bring on the warm weather so we can have a camp fire, I'm ready with the hot dogs. 

Over all it was a good deal day.

Carpet 6 days to go!
 

No comments: