Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thrift Store Finds Today

I hit more thrift stores today after the dentist appointment today.  This is what I bought:
  • 2 Jello Football Jiggler Molds~ sell
  • Jello Jelly Bean Jiggler Mold~ sell
  • Unused Work Seek~ keep
  • Charles Wysocki  Uncle Jack's Topiary Tendencies Puzzle~ keep
  • Charles Wysocki Patriotic Stuffy Bunch Puzzle ~ keep~ this is the one I singled out, I have never seen this one before...  It's great, can't wait to put this one together
  • Paw Print Bandana~ Shelby will be sporting this when I get it washed
  • Black Taper Candle still wrapped~keep
This I also bought.  4 Black dinner plates and a gold jar with lid.  The jar is beautiful, it used to have a candle in it.  It now holds Henry's treats.  I realized with the dishwasher that I didn't have enough dinner plates.  I only had 6 dinner plates.  I found these and of course I had to have them...  they are black!!  I had bought a few more things but my mom came and without thinking I started to put the things away while I was talking.  Now of the life of me, I can't remember the other items. 

No comments: