Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Henry's Second Photo Shoot For The Day

Here is Henry's after the cut photo shoot!

  
  
Henry is begging me to stop taking pictures!!! 
I feel like I just came back from a parent teachers conference.  Do you have a dog, that gets groomed?  Have you ever been asked by your groomer if your dog has a attitude??  Normally the groomer just raves about Henry, that he is such a character and she just loves him.  Today was different.  I actually felt like I got a bad report from one of my kids teachers...  You want to defend your child even though you have this feeling your child actually misbehaved.  Yup, that's the feeling.  I asked her if he growled at her, she said yes.  Well Henry does a lot of growling, he growls at the shovel in the garage if it's not in the right place.  He growls at the shadows in the house from the moon, he growls at the cookie jar!!!    Yes he does growl if you pick him up and he wasn't expecting it, but he has never tried to bite anyone.  If this was a new groomer and she didn't know Henry, but Henry has never been groomed by anyone but her.  I was really surprised she asked me about his attitude.  I have told her in the past that he might growl at her but just tell him that's naughty and he will stop.  Why was today different then any other time??  Humm!

No comments: