Saturday, March 6, 2010

Purex 3n1 Review

Wednesday I bought some Purex 3n1 for HE.  Purex 3n1 are thick sheets that are covered with laundry soap and have a strip of fabric softener on it.  You take one sheet and throw it in your washer and then right in the dryer with the same load.  I really didn't need laundry soap or dryer sheets.  However I had these once in a life time coupons.. Purex B1G1F (buy one get one free)!!  Walgreens had the liquid on sale which is what I prefer, however they didn't have any of the HE which your suppose to use in front load washers.  Hey, gotta follow the rules because it's still under warranty.  Anyway I was at Pick N Save and they had the Purex 3n1 on clearance for $3.39 each.. Hmm... I had those 2 B1G1F coupons that were about to expire, that makes each box $1.69 each.  So why not try these things.  Well I like them!!  The clothes come out clean and smelling good, so that's all that matter.  Here they are
The top left is what they look like when they come out of the box.  The top right is what it looks like when it comes out of the washer.  The bottom left is what it looks like when it comes out of the dryer...  then it's time to toss it in the garage.  Don't like that part so much.  I probably won't continue to buy them, just for that reason.  (but hey I use dryer sheets everytime...  so the difference is?  Hm, good question!!!)

No comments: