Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday Deals

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Target has gift bags, wrap and cards at 75%, check end stands.  I bought 3 rolls of gift wrap for $.87 each!!  Plus they have Reese's Bites, Kit Kat Bites or York Bites for $2.66.  Recently the Sunday inserts have a $1/1 coupon and the Target Coupons website has a $1/1 coupon.  Use both and get a bag for $.66 each.

Walmart has Sea Pak shrimp poppers for $1.58 each.  I used the $1/1 coupon, from a recent Sunday inserts.  So I paid $.58 each.

For months I had be watching the price of raw hides and I couldn't find them on sale.  Have you ever checked the price of these things?  They are expensive, considering Henry eats one of these a day.  Shelby can't have them because she gets sick from them.  Anyway the end of February Menard's had 1.5 pound bags of raw hides for $4.88 each.   Well I stopped there and they didn't have any, so I got a rain check, well every time I was near Menard's I stopped to see if they had any in stock.  They didn't until today.  I bought 4 bags, so I'm, or Henry is set for a while!!


Pick n Save deals, Crest Sensitive on clearance to 1.89 each, I had 3 $1.00 coupons doubled.. so free.  Then they had Tony's pizza for $2 each, I used $1/2 coupons that they had in the store near the freezer case.  Ken's Ranch dressing were $1.66 each, I had $1 off coupons doubled.  Bought a few other sale items.  Spent $11.31 and saved $37.57.

Copps deals, buy 6 boxes of  GM cereal and get $10 off plus a coupon for a free gallon of milk.  I had 2 $,55 coupons that I printed from coupons.com and I had a $1/2 coupon from the Sunday inserts.  Then I bought 6 boxes for Hamburger Helper and received a $3.50 on future meat purchase and I used $1/3 coupons.  I received those in the mail, can't remember why.  Plus I bought all those Box Top products I got 50 bonus Box Tops coupon.  Johnsonville precooked brats were on sale for  $3.99 each, I had $1/2 coupon, doubled.  Palermos Classic pizza's were $2 each and I had $1/1 from last Sundays inserts.  I spent $17.47 and saved $31.93.  Remember tho I have the $3.50 meat coupons and free gallon of milk to use next time.

Walgreen's have Colgate Total Sensitive for $3.99 and you will get a $4 Register Reward.  I had a $1/1 coupon from last Sundays inserts.  Free and then some!!! 

That's the good deals for today!!












No comments: